Dos and Don’ts
1: Do abide the rules and regulations of sanctuary .
2: Do report about offenses/offenders and strange events to Forest/Police officials and assist them.
3: Do keep the surroundings clean and pollution free.
1: Do not disturb birds and other wildlife
2: Hunting, shooting, killing capturing and causing harm to wildlife is prohibited and punishable.
3: Do not destroy/disturb the habitat of birds and other wildlife.
4: Do not throw anything undesirable including polythene bags, garbage, injurious substances etc.
5: Do not fish in sanctuary area.
6: Do not smoke & consume liquor inside the nature park.
- Visitor has to take print copy of accommodation booking and entry ticket along with identity proof.
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner are complimentary and limited to number of person named in the ticket. Children from 3 years to 12 years accompanying the parents and Driver of the vehicle will be charged extra at the destination as per tariff of the destination to be paid at the destination.
CANCELLATION RULES **
- Cancel before 0-3 Days of Check-in Date. To be deducted 100%
- Cancel before 4-10 Days of Check-in Date . To be deducted 50%
- Cancel before 11-15 Days of Check-in Date. To be deducted 25%
- Cancel before 16- To More Days of Check-in Date . To be deducted 0
NOTE: ** The above Cancellation Charges will be applicable on the Total Booking Amount Excluding the Transaction Charge and applicable taxes thereon. Transaction Charge and taxes thereon is Non-refundable. In Case of Cancellation, the amount due to be refunded will be refunded to the visitor account within a period of 7 to 15 Days from the Date of Cancellation. Tickets Booked at Cash Counters need to be cancelled at the concerned Cash Counters.